Using the resource you were assigned (outlined below) create a learning object using LibGuides. You should provide the following information:
- A link to the resource for W&L community
- A somewhat detailed description of the resource (~100-250 words)
- What subjects are covered? What classes/majors would find this resource useful?
- What dates are covered?
- What is indexed? Journal articles? Newspapers? Images? Old/rare books? Datasets? All of the above?
- Does it provide full text? Some full text? No full text?
- How do you search it?
- Combining keywords
- Author searching
- Limiting search results
- “Cited by” searching
- Describe 3 interesting tricks to using this resource
- Include at least 1 screenshot of an “interesting trick”
- Conclude with help for the user
- Link to the resource’s help page, with some tips on navigating it
||American Historical Newspapers
||Business Source Complete
||Oxford African American Studies Center